(866) I-SUE-YOU (478-3968)
(866) BAD RXRX   (223-7979)
(844) 411-KING     (411-5464)
(844) TEX INFO     (839-4636)
(954) 227-7529
(954) 998-0075 Text
(954) 227-1243 Fax

Checking In On Passports

Do you need a passport or a passport card? They are now required for all U.S. citizens traveling internationally, even to our good neighbors in the great white north, Canada. The passport card is a wallet-size travel document that can only be used to re-enter the United States at land border-crossings or ports-of-entry by sea from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Bermuda. It provides convenience over a passport since it’s smaller. Do note that it takes about three weeks to secure a passport. If you need it faster, there are other procedures (and extra costs of course) for expedited processing. Visit www.usa.gov/passport for more information. If you have any questions regarding any other immigration concerns, like obtaining a visa, work permit, residency and or citizenship, please contact us for immigration attorney referrals.

Related Posts