Workers’ Compensation is a benefit designed to support employees who have encountered injuries arising directly from their job tasks, regardless if they are full-time, part-time, or even seasonal. This benefit covers an injured person’s medical bills and a portion of their lost wages, and the best part? It’s entirely free for the injured employee.
Types of Injuries Covered:
Workers’ Compensation encompasses a wide range, including but not limited to:
- Back, Neck, Shoulder and Knee claims
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Burns and Head Trauma
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (R.S.D.)
- Heart Attacks and Strokes
- Occupational Diseases, e.g., Asbestosis, Dermatitis, Hepatitis
- Disfigurement, Scarring, Amputations
- Asthma and Pulmonary Conditions
- Vision and Hearing Loss
Common Workers’ Compensation Issues:
- Were you correctly classified as an employeeor as an independent contractor?
- Circumstances of the injury: Did it occur at the workplace,during the commute, or on the employer’s premises?
- What are your entitled to? Lost wages, medical treatment,re-training, prescriptions, transportation, etc.
- A tax-free lump sum settlement or medical care for life?
- Choice of medical care providers
- Vocational re-training, free schooling and or job placement services
Rest assured our team is here to help navigate the case for you. With connections nationwide, we ensure comprehensive legal support every step of the way. Should assistance be required or if you just have a legal question, contact us today, we are committed to protecting your rights while keeping you informed!