Should You File a 3M Military Earplugs Lawsuit?
Any person who served in the armed forces after 2003 is at risk of developing hearing loss and tinnitus from defective 3M Combat Arms Earplugs. Those who were deployed to conflict areas are at a higher risk level, mostly from the two major threats for hearing loss from: acute and sudden high-impact noises from explosives and weaponry, and or on-going loud engine noises, such as those that emit from tracked vehicles, helicopters and aircraft. Exposure to either of these classes of noise while wearing defective 3M earplugs can result in hearing loss. The shaft of the earplugs is too short for some ear canals; when this is the case, the device can shift imperceptibly and leave a combatant exposed to hearing loss without their knowledge.
3M Military Earplugs Lawsuit
- 3M’s Military Earplugs are only effective when a tight seal is maintained.
- Defective 3M Military Earplugs have been linked to an increase in hearing loss
and tinnitus (ringing in the ears) among American armed forces members in recent decades.
- As of 2015, 1 million U.S. veterans claimed annual disability benefits for full or partial hearing loss as a result of their service, according to the U.S. Dept. of Veterans’ Affairs
- The 3M Earplug defect was first detected during internal product testing in 2000 by the original manufacturer.
- 3M settled a DOJ lawsuit based on these allegations in 2018 for millions of dollars!
- Unfortunately none of that sum was awarded directly to the members of our fine military who suffered injuries.
Hiring a Defective Earplugs Lawyer
Evan M. Ostfeld, Esquire has over 27 years of legal experience and only represents injured people and their families. His legal team and associated counsel can handle a 3M earplug lawsuit anywhere in the United States, including its territories. We do not charge anything upfront nor are there any monthly bills for the legal work performed. Attorney’s fees and costs are only due if there is a court award or settlement; our 3M earplug law firm does not get paid until you do! Why burden yourself with the stress of litigation? We’ll take you thru step by step. Our staff is always a phone call, text or email away at (866) BAD-RXRX (223-7979), (866) I SUE YOU (478-3968), (954) 998-0075 Text or email@example.com.